Return to Mindfulness
October 5 - 7, 2022
05.30 pm to 07.30 pm
October 5 - 7, 2022
09.00 pm to 11.00 pm
October 5 - 7, 2022
11.30 am to 01.30 pm
Dr. Shalini Bahl
The Greatest Gift You Can Give to the People You Love is to Love and Honor Your Gifts and Inner Knowing
Join folks from around the world to learn ways to return to our inner knowing and gifts and Lead an empowered life that fulfills you and benefits those you love and serve.
In the 3-day experiential workshop, inspired by Buddhist and Vedic teachings, you will learn evidence-based mindfulness practices, mantras, movement, and mindful habits to trust your inner knowing and lead an empowered life that benefits all beings.
More about Return to Mindfulness with Goddess Saraswati -
We all have access to an inner knowing that guides us to live our truest expression of who we are and share our special gifts with the world. When connected with our inner knowing we feel energized, grounded, and unconditionally in love with this wild and precious life.
In this workshop you will create your own path to return to your inner knowing, which is also known as mindfulness. Mindfulness means to remember what is true and meaningful to us beyond our conditioned minds. Within the Vedic traditions, Goddess Saraswati is the divine embodiment of the highest form of wisdom and creativity. Her name, “Sara” translated as essence and “Swa” as self, means she who helps us realize our true essence. Her name also means “to flow” and she enables us to be in the flow with our creative capacities. Saraswati teaches us to go within, listen, and trust in our inherent gifts.
In this experiential workshop, we will use a systematic and playful approach to return to mindfulness with Goddess Saraswati. You will be offered a variety of mindfulness-based practices and Vedic chants to return to your place of inner knowing, flow, and creative joy. We will practice and play with meditations, mantras, and movement to return to and trust our voice of wisdom, which you may call Saraswati or by any other name or feeling that most resonates with you.
More specifically, we will practice together:
- Mindfulness meditations such as the awareness of breath, body scan, and mindful walking
- Finding with your true voice with heartful speaking and listening
- Energizing the mind and body with mantra chanting
- Moving with grace and mindful movement
- Journaling to uncover your unconscious mind
- The practice to return and listen within before beginning your day or any project
This workshop is for you if you want to:
- Transform your feelings of disconnection, isolation, or loneliness into deep and meaningful connection with yourself and others
- Learn to trust your intuition and inner wisdom instead of living with self-doubt
- Be empowered to speak your truth with unconditional love, assertiveness, and power, especially when you don’t feel seen and heard at home or at work
- Shift from being depleted and lacking energy being inspired and energized
- Live an empowered life that brings joy to you, your loved ones, and your community
This most important work of returning to our true and beautiful selves isn’t possible in isolation. Join the circle of folks from around the world to give and get support in connecting with our inherent gifts and wisdom to lead an empowered life.
Let the power of sutra (knowledge), satsang (gathering to seek truth), and sadhana (practice in meditation and life) empower you to live a life that is effortlessly magical, meaningful, and beneficial to you and all beings.
The registration for the Devi Mind is now closed.
The Mother’s Heart
As we transition back to a matriarchal era on Earth, we will witness a global movement that empowers the feminine so that humans can become whole again. The rise of the empowered feminine will make all humans—male, female, or transgender— come together in true equality with each other, rooted in love.Read More...
Become a Devi Circle Member
Become a Devi Circle member to receive invitations for workshops with Ascended Goddesses broadcast live on zoom.Join Now...